The Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the gordonduncan.co.uk website. The site is operated by the Gordon Duncan Memorial Trust.
We are a registered charity in Scotland under charity number SC038339 and with our registered office at The Millstead, Burrelton, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH13 9PP.
We are regulated by The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR), a Non-Ministerial Department and part of the Scottish Administration following commencement of the Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005.
The following Terms and Conditions will apply between you and the Gordon Duncan Memorial Trust when you use our website. By placing an order with us or making a donation, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any queries relating to our Terms and Conditions, please contact us before placing an order or making a donation.
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through our website. These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation you make. By confirming on the website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
- We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives. The Trustees will usually pass on your donation to your chosen option of donation in accordance with your wishes although they retain a final discretion over whether to do so or not for the overall benefit for the aims of the charity.
- All online payments through the website are to be made via PayPal. Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through PayPal.
- Before we can process a donation you must provide us with your name, address and email address. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
- Your payment details will be collected and processed securely by our payment provider, PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account. Please check PayPal’s Terms and Conditions to ensure you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data. If you prefer you can choose to donate via cheque.
- We will not share your personal details with any other third party other than set out in our privacy policies. Our privacy policies form part of these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are also agreeing to the way we use and protect your personal information in line with our privacy policies.
- Refund policy: If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at email@example.com or by post to the Gordon Duncan Memorial Trust, c/o The Millstead, By Burrelton, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH13 9PP, Scotland, UK within 14 days and a full refund will be made to you.
- If you wish your donation to remain anonymous, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address above.
- We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time as required by law.
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the orders service provided through our website. These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single order you make. By confirming on the website that you wish to make a order you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that order.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- All prices listed on gordonduncan.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and gordonduncan.co.uk until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you.
- You must check all the details on your order email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Your payment details will be collected and processed securely by our payment provider, PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account. Please check PayPal’s Terms and Conditions to ensure you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data. If you prefer you can pay using one of our other payment methods available in the checkout (cheque or bank transfer).
- We will not share your personal details with any other third party other than set out in our privacy policies. Our privacy policies form part of these Order Payment Terms and Conditions and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are also agreeing to the way we use and protect your personal information in line with our privacy policies.
Cancelling an Order & Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may remove items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures.
- Once we’ve heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us will be re-credited within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within fourteen days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the fourteen days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or if you return them at our expense.
- We cannot accept returns of audio recordings if they are unsealed.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the gordonduncan.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by the Gordon Duncan Memorial Trust. In accessing the gordonduncan.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the gordonduncan.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of the Gordon Duncan Memorial Trust.
Your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions is also acceptance of our privacy policies, which outline the data we collect about you, how we use that data, and your rights concerning that data.